The World Executive Search Congress: search-consult Announces The Full Line-Up Of Speakers
search-consult is proud to announce the full line-up of exceptional speakers for the World Executive Search Congress that will take place in Las Vegas on March 5-6, 2012. Featuring representatives, alumni and consultants to executive search firms such as Boyden, DHR International, Heidrick & Struggles, Korn/Ferry International and Spencer Stuart, this event will be unique in a number of ways:
- Dedicated content streams allow attendees to select content which is most relevant to them. Attendees will be able to pick and chose which sessions they attend, ensuring that not a moment is wasted.
- Partners and Consultants will learn how to build a brand and win more business. Learn how to prepare a winning proposal. Learn how to build trust, be more innovative and manage relationships better.
- Researchers and Associates will learn Internet Research Techniques. Learn how to co-ordinate international projects. Learn telephone sourcing techniques.
- Enjoy a unique networking opportunity. Join an anticipated global audience from around the Executive Search world. Previous search-consult events have attracted delegates from up to 30 countries and this one is likely to be no different.
- Spectacular value for money. “Travel Discount” will enable all delegates attending from outside of Las Vegas to receive a discount of $300 – $1,200 (subject to T&C). Larger discounts are offered to attendees from countries with higher travel costs and are limited in availability. Flight and hotel discounts are also available.
The speakers, all experts in their respective fields, are as follows:
- Robin Biennaman – Founder of Crimson Rook LLC
- Laura Dear – Director of Global Information Services for Spencer Stuart
- Jeffrey Horn – Managing Director of The Business Development Group
- Conni LaDouceur – Founder & Chief Sourcing Strategist for ExecuQuest Corp.
- Francesca Lahiguera – Executive Search Consultant & Trainer
- Dan Margolis – Senior Vice President of FTI Consulting
- Marissa Martin – VP of Global Research for DHR International
- Joe McCool – President of The McCool Group
- Sue Reynolds-Frost – Independent Coach& Trainer
- Andrew Sobel – President of Andrew Sobel Advisors
- Jason Starr – President of Dillistone Systems
Jason Starr, publisher of search-consult and President of Dillistone Systems, comments: ”We are very excited about this event, and we expect many search consultants from around the world to take advantage of this unique opportunity. I hope to see you there!”
Full agenda and online registration is available at www.search-consult.com/lasvegas2012