The origins: Matt has been with Ikiru People for just over 5 years and has been our Support Team Leader for around 2 years. Coming from a background in customer service, application support and a number of years as a management consultant, Matt joined our Support Team as a Second Line Engineer focusing on our Infinity application. Matt now provides support across our entire product range including Voyager Infinity, FileFinder, Mid Office, ISV and our newest application Talentis. As well as being hands-on with multiple applications, Matt helps to manage the daily activities of the team to ensure we continue to provide a fast, responsive and excellent support service to all our customers.
- Providing technical support across our full product range
- Helping customers with application usability questions
- Training, mentoring and coaching team members
- Leading a great team of support engineers
- Reviewing and improving internal process and systems
- Working with the rest of the wider Ikiru family to continue to improve or services
THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT MATT
Matt currently spends a lot of his time redesigning and improving the garden and gradually trying to turn it into a tropical jungle. Having added a fishpond and waterfall half the time seems to be spent keeping the local wildlife from bathing in it.
A few years ago Matt took an evening class in pottery and absolutely loved it and is still potty about it today. Quite often creating sculptures and throwing pots, basically never really growing up beyond playing in the mud.
MATT’S FAVOURITE THINGS
Shih Tzu’s, Star Wars and Marvel movies. Malbec and Zinfandel in large glasses. Houseplants.