The origins: Aditi Jenkins grew up in Kolkata, India and moved to the USA. After finishing High School in Oklahoma, she got her BA degree in Mathematics from a Liberal Arts College in Arkansas. She dabbled into various areas like Medical Research, main-frame COBOL programming, and Customer Service in a Telecom Call Centre, before finding software training as a perfect balance between helping people and applying her technical skills. She worked as a trainer for a medical software company, travelling extensively within the country. It gave Aditi a chance to visit 44 US states out of 50. After September 11, Aditi moved to New York where she became an Executive Recruitment software trainer. She met her British husband while working for Dillistone Systems (now Ikiru People) which eventually led her to settle down in London. Prior to her current role as a Client Success Manager for FileFinder clients, covering Europe and Asia, Aditi was a Global Training Manager for FileFinder Executive Search Software.
- Training clients on our products including FileFinder
- Helping clients with training, licences or financial queries
- Calling clients on a regular basis to ensure they are happy with the product and support
- Liaising with the product, support, development and projects team to discuss client requirements
- Providing bespoke training for clients with specific needs and requirements
- Conducting Recruiter Spotlight interviews with clients
- Being a part of Ikiru People Culture group to ensure all colleagues have the support they need, especially with COVID lockdown
She also does internal training for the Support Team as well as helping the development team with testing new product releases.
THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ADITI
In her spare time, Aditi loves to travel, having friends all over the world. She also LOVES music, even though she can’t sing. She also is a documentary junkie.
ADITI’S FAVOURITE THINGS
Aditi is a huge fan of author Deborah Harkness who wrote All Souls Trilogy. Sunday brunches with friends, curling up with one of Deb’s books or a good historical fiction with a little touch of magic on a rainy day are her most favourite past times.
JUST A SAMPLE OF COMMENTS ABOUT ADITI FROM OUR HAPPY CLIENTS